Lifestyle & Companionship Services
Mosaic Lifestyle Companions®
Our Mosaic Lifestyle Companions® are typically more mature individuals that deliver a friendly visiting service as opposed to personal care. This service will build on our The Meaning of Me® program which includes our person-centered integrated care model. This program includes the importance of meaningful conversation and a journey of exploration that places the individual front and centre of our care-based service relationships.
Mosaic Lifestyle Companions® will provide companionship and conversation in the home, retirement residence or long-term care facility to provide a more one-one lifestyle service.
Services and duties may include:
- Meaningful conversations
- Letter writing and typing
- Grocery shopping/errands
- Meal preparation and working together with the client
- Connections to other community online programs, social programs, interests through the community
- Activities using the internet, iPad, computer
- Activities, hobbies and interests of the client
Maintain your independent way of life
Mosaic Lifestyle Companions® will develop themes explored by The Meaning of Me® by organizing day outings, movies, events and other programs that may include attending one of our many events online and our face-to-face programs and activities run through our Mosaic Resource Centres.